Community and Corporate Relations
Goals of Community Relations
- Develop partnership with Chinese heritage communities and heritage schools to increase the accessibility of their talents and resources to the general public;
- Connect Chinese heritage schools in major cities of Ohio with local K-12 schools with Chinese language programs for mutually beneficial partnerships.
Goals of Corporate Relations
- Develop partnership with corporations to raise supplementary funds to support the Chinese language programs for K-12 and adult learners;
- Contribute to the Ohio economy by connecting foreign language education and global business opportunities.
- For more information, please go to the Corporate Partnership brochure.
- We will create a separate webpage for corporate relations in order to
- Raise supplementary funds for K-12 Chinese language programs;
- Provide internship opportunities for young adult learners of Chinese; and
- Offer technical assistance to corporations with business operations and interests in China.
- For a summary of opportunities for learning Mandarin Chinese, read Learning Chinese as a Business Opportunity for Ohio (The OSU K-12 Chinese Flagship Program staff, December 2006)
- For more information about learning foreign languages and cultures and the impact on economy, visit the Ohio Language Summit.