Hello! 你好! Nǐ hǎo!
The K-12 Chinese Flagship Program at The Ohio State University cooperates with partners in Ohio and other states to establish effective Chinese language programs by developing three sectors of resources: curriculum, teacher training, and technology. We are working to create the capacity in Ohio schools to establish language programs that lead to solid communication skills in Mandarin Chinese.
Peaceful and creative exchanges between the American and Chinese people are crucial to the prosperity and well-being of the next trans-Pacific generation. The goal of this program is to provide the means by which Ohio students can become creative global citizens and operate effectively in both Chinese and American cultures. The program is aimed at helping Ohio schools in training linguistically and culturally competent students for the competitive world of the 21st century.
Primary Program Objectives
- 《千字文》拼图 The Thousand Classic Chinese Characters Puzzles
- Reunion for the 2009 China Study Trip Participants.>>>
- Miami Valley School Students Honored in Competition>>>
- Opportunities for Teachers and Teacher Training funded by the U.S. Department of State.>>>
- Confucius Classrooms for K-12 Schools>>>